Kerala Package Tour for 7 Nights - 8 Days
Kerala Package Tour for 7 Nights - 8 Days Itinerary
DAY 01 : - COCHIN
- Pick up from Ernakulam railway station / Cochin airport. Check in at hotel and relax.
DAY 02 : Cochin – Munnar ( 140 km – 4 & half hours )
- After breakfast proceed to Munnar. Enroute enjoy two waterfalls Cheeyappara falls & Valara Falls. Munnar is a small town in the Western Ghats which is famous for its picture book towns, mist clad hills, sprawling tea gardens, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Check in to the hotel and relax.
DAY 03 : - Munnar
- After breakfast, visit Mattupetty Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists. Also to go the Top Station which offers breath taking views of Munnar valley and on a clear day unto Coimbatore town. Also visit Rajamala, part of Eravikulam National Park which is the home for the highly endangered Nilgiri Thar. This place is the home for half of the world's Nilgiri Thar population. Also visit the Tea Museum and the local spice market for some garden fresh spices and handicrafts. Evening back to the resort to enjoy a cool stay.
DAY 04 : Munnar - Thekkady (wild life sanctuary & Spice plantation) (110 km – 4 hrs).
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Thekkady. Thekkady is famous for the world famous Periyar Tiger reserve and the sanctuary is one of the best preserved sanctuaries of India. Here you can have the unique experience of viewing the wild animals in their natural habitat from the safety of a boat. (boating is optional) Animals you can spot here includes wild elephants, boar, the great Indian tiger , Bison, Spotted Deer, Gaur etc. You can also enjoy safari in the forest ( extra cost) . Overnight stay at Thekkady.
DAY 05 : Thekkady-Kumarakom/Alleppey-(Houseboat)
- After an early breakfast proceed to Alleppey. By noon embark houseboat for a cruise through the world famous backwaters of Kerala. Houseboat (Kettuvallom) is a indigenously developed and designed private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters. The cruise through palm fringed narrow canals , the unique life of the backwater people and above all the nature around you will make long lasting impressions in your mind. Overnight stay in a house boat.
DAY 06 : Alleppey – Kovalam ( 190 km – 5 hours )
- After breakfast check out from the houseboat at 9.30am and proceed to Kovalam. Enroute Trivandrum sightseeing - the famous Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Napier Museum and Sri Chitra art gallery. Check in at the hotel/resort at Kovalam. Spend the rest of the day at this palm fringed beach. A massive rocky promontory on the beach makes its waters absolutely safe for swimming and water sports.
DAY 07 : Kovalam - Kanyakumari
- Early morning proceed to Kanyakumari. Enroute visit Sripadnabha swamy palace and Suchindram Temple. Check in at hotel. Visit to Vivekananda rock, Gandhi Museum and Amman Kovil Temple. Enjoy sun set and the collect shells and sand from the beach.
DAY 08 : Kovalam - Trivandrum
- After breakfast transfer to Trivandrum airport / railway station to return home sweet memories. TOUR END.
we used star categories hotels for stay like
At Cochin – Green Dreams
At Munnar – Autumn Trees
At Thekkady – Lakeshore Inn
At Alleppey – House boat
At Kovalam – Hotel seaweed
and its similar kind of hotels.
Total package cost INR.14,460/- per person
Extra person above 5 yrs 75% of per person rate
Extra child (3- 5 yrs.) 25% of per person rate
- Accommodation in standard double room (No Ac at Munnar and Thekkady, as AC is not required there)
- Breakfast and dinner
- Pick up/drop from / to Cochin/Trivandrum airport or railway station in one vehicle
- Sightseeing in one vehicle , as per itinerary
- Toll, parking, interstate and drivers batta
- One time entrance fees at Thekkady
- All entrance fees
- Boating at Munnar, Periyar Lake and Alleppey
- Any air/train/bus fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone and laundry bills, etc.
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Tips and porter charges
- Currently applicable Govt. Service tax.
- The Rooms are subject to the availability at the time of confirmation. The rates are calculated as per the hotels mentioned and in case if there is any change in specific hotels due to non availability of rooms there will be a change in the rate
- House boat:-
Route Alleppey – Alleppey
Check in 12 noon and Check out 9.30 am
AC will be available from 9 pm to 6 am only
- Above rate applies to group above 04 minimum. This Rate is valid from 1 st April to 30 th September.