Kerala Package Tour for 5 Nights - 6 Days
DAY 01 : - COCHIN
- Arrive at Cochin airport, where you will be received. Check in to hotel.After you can go for sightseeing of Hill Palace Museum and Kerala Historical Museum. Afternoon you can spend time at Marine drive Walkway. Here you have the option for boating at Cochin Backwaters. Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 02 : Cochin – Munnar
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the lovely hill station called Munnar filled with tea plantations and misty mountains. The drive to Munnar is very scenic crossing the narrow hair pin roads where you can see beautiful valleys, tea gardens and small waterfalls Enroute. On reaching Munnar, check into the hotel and relax for the day. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 03 : - Munnar
- After breakfast start the sightseeing tour visiting Mattupetty Dam where speed boating and horse riding can be done, Top Station and Echo Point - Echo point gets its name from the natural occurrence of echo here. It is a popular place in Munnar and many people come here to listen to their echoes. Later visit the tea gardens and spend some time over there. Overnight stay at Hotel
DAY 04 : Munnar-Thekkady
- After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Thekkady (also known as Periyar) which is famous for its spice gardens and wildlife reserve. The drive from Munnar to Thekkady is also very scenic with tea gardens, dense woods, spice gardens and on reaching Periyar, check into the hotel and relax for the day. Overnight stay at hotel
DAY 05 : Thekkady-Kumarakom/Alleppey-(Houseboat)
- Leisurely morning in the resort after breakfast and move to Kumarakom/Alleppey, by 12.00pm your private houseboat will pick you from the nearest boat jetty and take you to backwater cruise towards Kumarakom/Alleppey. During the cruise you can see ancient temples, churches and can watch the day to day life of the local people who live close these canals. We shall also arrange fishing rods (on request) in the houseboat for your children to do fishing during the stay. Your crew will prepare delicious Kerala food for you and shall take good care of you. In the evening the boat will be anchored in a village where you can go for walk to mingle with the local people. Overnight stay at the Houseboat
DAY 06 : Departure
- After breakfast drive to Cochin airport/railway station and departure
Accomodation : we used star categories hotels for stay like Pagoda Resorts, Deshadan Plaza, Hotel HillView, S N International, Deshadan Mountain Resort, The Center Hotel, Grand Thekkady and its similar kind of hotels.
- Accommodation in 01 AC standard double room on twin sharing basis in properties as mentioned above or similar(No Ac at Munnar and Thekkady, as AC is not required there)
- Breakfast from Day 02
- Pick up/drop from /to Cochin airport or railway station in vehicle as per option.
- Sight seeing in vehicle as per option, as per itinerary( will be provided on confirmation)
- Toll,parking and drivers batta
- One time entrance fees at Thekkady
- Children below 6yrs complementary
- Boating at Munnar
- Any entrance fees
- Any air/train/bus fare
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone and laundry bills, etc.
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Tips and porter charges
- Currently applicable Govt. Service tax.